1. You can sing the rap to "The Fresh Prince of Bel Air".
2. You remember when it was actually worth getting up on a Saturday morning to watch Live&Kicking (you know the number - 0181 811 8181!) or SM:TV.
3. You had a huge fringe at some point in your childhood.
4. You remember reading and watching "Goosebumps".
5. You took plastic cartoon lunchboxes to school.
6. You remember the craze of YoYo's and Tamagotchis (and the subsequent banning of them in school).
7. You still get the urge to say "Not" after every sentence. Not.
8. You knew that Kimberley, the Pink Ranger, and Tommy, the Green Ranger, were meant to be. <3
9. You collected Pokémon cards.
10. You played and/or collected Pogs.
11. You had a weird alien that lived in gooey stuff in a plastic 'pod' and thought that if you stuck 2 back to back they would have a baby!
12. You watched the original Postman Pat, Fireman Sam and Ninja Turtles (back in the day when they were 'Hero' Turtles).
13. You remember when the new Beenie Babies were always sold out.
14. You got your mum to buy 'BN' buscuits.
15. You used to wear those stick on earings, not only on your ears but at the corners of your eyes.
16. You know the Macarena by heart and Saturday Night too.
17. "Talk to the hand". Hahaha.
18. You remember the time before Literacy and Numeracy hour existed.
19. You thought that Brain from "Pinkey and the Brain" actually could take over the world.
20. You remember Bum Bags, they weren't even cool then.
21. You always wanted to be on Fun House.
22. You collected Tazos.
23. 2 words, Spice Girls.
24. "Clarissa Explains It All" and "Saved By The Bell" were your favourite shows.
25. You wore as many shag bands as you could fit on your arm.
26. You remember Robbie leaving and Take That splitting up
27. You wanted lights in your trainers like the cool kids. </I had some when I was 5
28. Nintendo was replaced by Super Nintendo (sorry but the Princess is in another castle).
29. Computer screens were black (or green) with white writing.
30. Disney, Coke and McDonalds ruled the world.
31. You thought that "South Park" was hillarious even if you didn't get half the jokes.
32. You had a Nokia 3310 (or really wanted one). - had the 3210, quite simil
33. Michael Jackson was weird but still respected for his music.
34. All the boys had their hair in 'curtains'.
35. Nickelodeon was cool. Still is!
36. The Chuckle Brothers were not.
37. "Wax on, Wax off." Need i say more?
38. You wore Addidas 3 stripe joggers or poppers.
39. Nike Air Max and Reebok Classics were 'must have' trainers (and Kickers for school).
40. Girls thought blue mascara looked good.
41. Girls thought hair mascara looked good.
42. You remember Mr. Motivator.
43. You had scrunchies in every colour and hair bands with your name on it in glitter.
44. You bought Smash Hits Magazine for the song lyrics.
45. Everyone owned something from NafNaf or Fruit Of The Loom (probably in grey).
46. You ate Spicy Tomato flavour Space Raiders (and they were only 10p!).
47. Tammy Girl was where we got our cool clothes.
48. Good Saturday evening telly consisted of "Gladiators", "Catchphrase" and "Noel's House Party".
49. You loved CKone. Still do, babyy.
50. It's PJ and Duncan not Ant and Dec.
51. Everyone ate Fruit Salads and Black Jacks.
52. Chris Evans presented everything.
53. You had at least one Troll.
54. You had / wanted / hated Furbys.
55. You remember that "Hooch" was the original alcopop.
56. You taped the Radio One Pepsi Chart Show.
57. "I know you are, you said you are, but what am I then?" was the answer to all insults.
58. You shouted "LEG IT!" when running away from something.
59. You wore jelly shoes.
Those were the days!
What's the matter with you, Cosette?
Have you been too much on your own?
So many things unclear
So many things unknown.
In my life
There are so many questions and answers
That somehow seem wrong
In my life
There are times when I catch in the silence
The sigh of a faraway song
And it sings
Of a world that I long to see
Out of reach
Just a whisper away
Waiting for me.
From now on, you must be a LJ Friends, in order to view these entries, due to the fact that this journal has sadly been exploited by certain individuals. So from now on all entries will be on the security setting "FRIENDS" so Friends will now have to log in, before reading.
I know it's an annoying, but just set your browser so it automatically logs you in.
If you would like to join, just leave a comment
These are as follows:
How do I register?
||___fixyou, ___luckystars, _fadingcolours, _falsesmiles, _xdarknessx, andrea_geller, anna_banana89, at_green, awe_aces, blaine04, chandlerb, charlie_stuck, coconut_kiss89, cybercol, dance_4eva, dansi_15, eleone, eternalliterati, fallen_stars__, iluvarquette, indy788, inlovewithmatty, jambco7800, jo_seth, kaleygrace, lickel_angel, louise_t, madme, martin2626, matteh_delver, misterboatswain, moth_phobia, ms_mullally46, paper_chaffinch, rossandrachfan, shelbyju, tonyann_kisses, whatdidyoudo
The answer is simple. Click here
You have to creat a LiveJournal account - but you don't have to post on it. You simply need it, in order to view my blog. Once you have registered, email or MSN me and I shall add you to the friends list.
Once you have been successfully added, rather than logging in each time to read my blog, when you log in, configure your options like so: NB:
Please ensure you click "CHANGE OPTIONS".
Everytime you visit the site, you should automatically be logged in. Please ensure that internet settings, i.e. Windows Security, Norton etc. are confiured accordingly.
Many thanks.Made by moi